- YOU PURCHASE WITHOUT LOSING ANYTHING 0% LOOSE= FREE SHIPPING +FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you are not happy, you loose nothing so what are you thinking about?
Returns & Exchanges
We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 15 days of receipt for most items in new condition .
1. Please contact Customer Service on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We'll issue the refund to your THEENSA wallet if we are not otherwise informed to refund to your payment account in advance. Wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
1. You have 15 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 15 days of delivery.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: jewelry, event & party supplies, sales items, beauty and accessories.
3. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
4. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
5. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
6. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-THEENSA products .
DELIVERY: We are not responsible if you fail to pick up your package.
We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe. Store-credit notes are valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
THE ENSA takes no responsibility for missing incoming deliveries of a return. We encourage you to return your item(s) via registered or traceable postal services as return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by THE ENSA.